After delay, G-Resources set to begin gold production in July
The Jakarta Post
Hong Kong-based mining company G-Resources Group Limited expects to begin commercial production at the company’s gold and silver mine in Martabe, North Sumatra, in July after a delay in March.
“In July, we are confident we will kick off production in our Purnama pit,” G-Resources Martabe communication manager Katarina Hardono told The Jakarta Post by phone. She said that the company e...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Divers clean up Bali reefs
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago