After delay, G-Resources set to begin gold production in July
The Jakarta Post
Hong Kong-based mining company G-Resources Group Limited expects to begin commercial production at the company’s gold and silver mine in Martabe, North Sumatra, in July after a delay in March.
“In July, we are confident we will kick off production in our Purnama pit,” G-Resources Martabe communication manager Katarina Hardono told The Jakarta Post by phone. She said that the company e...
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Madiun mayor charged with multiple counts of graft
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons
- Malaysia holds reconstruction of Kim Jong-nam murder
- Six inmates escape Abepura prison