After delay, G-Resources set to begin gold production in July
The Jakarta Post
Hong Kong-based mining company G-Resources Group Limited expects to begin commercial production at the company’s gold and silver mine in Martabe, North Sumatra, in July after a delay in March.
“In July, we are confident we will kick off production in our Purnama pit,” G-Resources Martabe communication manager Katarina Hardono told The Jakarta Post by phone. She said that the company e...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Ancol to go cashless
- Sriwijaya's trick of the trade in maintaining maritime sovereignty
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Telstra establishes new cyber security center
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya
- Take bite out of mosquitoes by using nuclear technology, forum told
- Uber loses licence to operate in London: authorities