Jakarta’s film archive in dire condition
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM Lewat Djam Malam (After the Curfew), a film directed by Usmar Ismail in 1955, was screened at the Classic Film Program of the Cannes Film Festival in France last Thursday. The film, deemed as rare and little-known as it is beautiful and necessary, was screened after having been restored in Bologna, Italy, over more than seven months, thanks to the National Museum of Singapore and the nonprofit fou...
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'