Dancing at the Mangkunegara
Ganug Nugroho Adi
Young voices: Children from Soeryo Soemirat perform Beksan Panembromo in the hall of the Mangkunegara Palace in Surakarta.The gamelan in a corner of the palace hall was playing softly, faintly sounding a melody in a slow rhythm.
From the back of the hall, nine women entered the performance arena all in a row as the fragrance of incense permeated the air.
Then the dancers dispersed, ...
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'