Gregorius Hadiyanto Nitihardjo: A father figure to thousands
The Jakarta Post
Gregorius Hadiyanto Nitihardjo is a happy, loving and dedicated father of 1,101 children.
One is his biological daughter, Clarissa Nitihardjo, who just recently graduated from high school. The remaining 1,100 are scattered in eight cities in Indonesia, where they live in a housing complex run by SOS Children’s Village Indonesia (SCVI), a local subsidiary of an international organization t...
- Yogyakarta airport developers warned not to ‘steal’ people’s land
- Indonesian magician The Sacred Riana is crowned winner of Asia's Got Talent Season 2
- Saudi women will also be allowed to drive motorcycles
- In first, SpaceX launches recycled rocket and spaceship
- Foundation documents culinary heritage via smartphone app
- West Java residents return to their homes after deadly tremor
- Police arrest doctor for alleged hate speech against TNI chief
- Rahul Gandhi extends family grip on India's Congress party
- H&M says to close more stores as customers go online
- Oil and gas lifting to fall slightly short of target