Mustika Ratu looks to Malaysia for boost
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed traditional cosmetics maker PT Mustika Ratu (MRAT) wants to boost sales in Malaysia, its leading export destination, amid softening demand in other countries.
Mustika Ratu president director Putri Kuswisnu Wardani said on Wednesday that the company wanted to increase its sales in Malaysia by 30 percent this year.
The company booked Rp 406 billion (US$43.2 million) in ...
- Crystal meth from Malaysia seized in Riau Islands
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Ministry to scrap expiry date for SIUP, TDP
- BNN shoots dead drug trafficker in Medan
- Madiun mayor charged with multiple counts of graft
- Indonesian coconut enjoys sweet spot in Hungary
- Rampant corruption in villages caused by incompetence: ICW
- Hizbut Tahrir rejects rules on Friday sermons