Mustika Ratu looks to Malaysia for boost
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed traditional cosmetics maker PT Mustika Ratu (MRAT) wants to boost sales in Malaysia, its leading export destination, amid softening demand in other countries.
Mustika Ratu president director Putri Kuswisnu Wardani said on Wednesday that the company wanted to increase its sales in Malaysia by 30 percent this year.
The company booked Rp 406 billion (US$43.2 million) in ...
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- Piaggio Indonesia poised strongly against Honda's challenge
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker
- Sragen Police discover thousands of pills in Central Java house
- Ariana Grande to perform across Asia this year
- Images: A quest to create a comfortable city
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape