Mustika Ratu looks to Malaysia for boost
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed traditional cosmetics maker PT Mustika Ratu (MRAT) wants to boost sales in Malaysia, its leading export destination, amid softening demand in other countries.
Mustika Ratu president director Putri Kuswisnu Wardani said on Wednesday that the company wanted to increase its sales in Malaysia by 30 percent this year.
The company booked Rp 406 billion (US$43.2 million) in ...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- Translation more hobby than work for novelist Murakami
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter