Mustika Ratu looks to Malaysia for boost
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed traditional cosmetics maker PT Mustika Ratu (MRAT) wants to boost sales in Malaysia, its leading export destination, amid softening demand in other countries.
Mustika Ratu president director Putri Kuswisnu Wardani said on Wednesday that the company wanted to increase its sales in Malaysia by 30 percent this year.
The company booked Rp 406 billion (US$43.2 million) in ...
- 8 Chinese New Year dishes and their meaning
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots