KPK looks to public in House row
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) is squaring off for a battle with lawmakers who are refusing to disburse funds for a new building for the KPK.
Stonewalling at the House of Representatives has drawn criticism from civil society groups, which have issued a public call for donations to finance the project.
The call was made by the Indonesia Corruption Watch (ICW), the Indon...
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Rp 1 trillion invested through Bareksa digital investment portal
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'