Flavors of Betawi
The Jakarta Post
Sometimes they have nasi uduk (rice cooked with coconut milk) for breakfast. A few hours after lunch, they sit in the shade of trees, chat and drink another cup of tea or coffee with some traditional cakes.
The cakes could be traditional ...
- 11 Indonesians evacuated from clashes in Marawi
- South Jakarta to record newcomers, increase security
- Four named suspects in case of alleged graft connected to BPK, ministry
- Anies Baswedan's brother passes away
- Religious leaders call for bolder steps against intolerant, anti-Pancasila groups
- Former first lady calls for fight against intolerance
- ‘Jamu’ fuels Jokowi’s frenetic schedule
- Call for tolerance as fasting month begins
- Bogor ensures plentiful stocks of staple foods during Ramadhan
- Jakarta to ban roadside predawn meals during Ramadhan