More than just a fashion statement
The Jakarta Post
It has become somewhat of a fashion for some women who were dragged before the Lady of Justice to give the public an idea about how pious they are. They wear religious attire or demand a priest visit them behind bars.
A former Citibank manager, 49-year-old Malinda Dee, who was found guilty earlier this year by the South Jakarta District Court for embezzlement and money laundering, arguably ...
- Anwar reassures Malays who fear losing racial advantage
- To fast or not? Free of IS, Syrians in Raqa mark relaxed Ramadhan
- Joey Alexander among '50 Asians to watch'
- After 20 years, tough road ahead
- Anwar Ibrahim's Jakarta visit packed with media interviews
- Danish minister says Ramadan fasting can be 'dangerous'
- How new antiterrorism law will change Indonesia's war on terror
- Jambi tribes may not be able to vote in upcoming elections
- Video of Malaysian PM Mahathir driving Proton Perdana goes viral
- Police nab ‘conspiracy theorists’ following Surabaya bombings