Indonesia to send swimmer despite protest from peer
The Jakarta Post
I Gede Siman Sudartawa: JP/Niken PrathiviI Gede Siman Sudartawa has been given an Olympic ticket from world swimming body FINA despite protests from fellow Indonesian swimmer Glenn Victor.
“I received the letter last week. It said that I was among the qualified swimmers for London,” Siman, 18, told reporters on the sidelines of a press conference held by the Indonesian Olympics Committe...
- This canine-inspired bootcamp invites you to 'work out like a dog'
- North Sulawesi students press government to dissolve radical groups
- FPI leader questioned for allegedly insulting rupiah
- SHORT STORY: Bygones
- Energy minister reported over mineral export ban relaxation
- China cracks down on tools used to get around web filters
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Samsung: Note 7 battery design, manufacturing caused fires
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia