Indonesia to send swimmer despite protest from peer
The Jakarta Post
I Gede Siman Sudartawa: JP/Niken PrathiviI Gede Siman Sudartawa has been given an Olympic ticket from world swimming body FINA despite protests from fellow Indonesian swimmer Glenn Victor.
“I received the letter last week. It said that I was among the qualified swimmers for London,” Siman, 18, told reporters on the sidelines of a press conference held by the Indonesian Olympics Committe...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Legal avenues should be used to work abroad: BNP2TKI
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Democracy will never go too far, lawmaker suggests
- Chinese Basketball Association elects Yao Ming as president
- Government orders another study into Benoa Bay reclamation project
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform