Indonesia to send swimmer despite protest from peer
The Jakarta Post
I Gede Siman Sudartawa: JP/Niken PrathiviI Gede Siman Sudartawa has been given an Olympic ticket from world swimming body FINA despite protests from fellow Indonesian swimmer Glenn Victor.
“I received the letter last week. It said that I was among the qualified swimmers for London,” Siman, 18, told reporters on the sidelines of a press conference held by the Indonesian Olympics Committe...
- Australian arrested for alleged street assault
- Three foreign tourists rescued after failed fishing trip in Aceh
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- At midnight, Riyadh erupts in cheers for a woman in a car
- How to get discounted airline tickets outside of travel fairs
- Mexico caught up in victorious jumble of joy
- Flights, sea voyages safe despite Anak Krakatau eruption: Official
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- 10 best cities to study abroad
- Easy win for Ganjar in Central Java?