Algeria to strengthen relations with Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Algeria plans to establish a Joint Commission aimed at boosting cooperation with Indonesia, using historical ties as leverage, an Algerian diplomat says.
Algerian Ambassador to Indonesia Abdelkrim Belarbi said on Tuesday that the commission, planned to be jointly led by the foreign ministers of the two countries, was expected to take bilateral cooperation to a higher level.
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Four university staff, students suspected as HTI supporters