Algeria to strengthen relations with Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
Algeria plans to establish a Joint Commission aimed at boosting cooperation with Indonesia, using historical ties as leverage, an Algerian diplomat says.
Algerian Ambassador to Indonesia Abdelkrim Belarbi said on Tuesday that the commission, planned to be jointly led by the foreign ministers of the two countries, was expected to take bilateral cooperation to a higher level.
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- Double diamond on Mount Fuji
- Electric cars made by Indonesian students featured at Jakarta motor show
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- New York Times' Weinstein investigation to be developed as film
- Nod for 'Jack Ryan' season 2
- Philippines closes Boracay to tourists under high security