US bank eyes Sunda Strait Bridge project
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
The Export-Import Bank (Exim Bank) of the United States says it is looking at financing part of the Sunda Strait Bridge (SSB) project, apparently undeterred by an impending change to a presidential decree on the project.
The interest was contained in a letter sent by Exim Bank director Patricia Loui to Tomy Winata, chairman of the Artha Graha Network, which established the PT Graha Banten L...
- PLN has signed contracts for power plants to generate 31,000 MW
- Anies, Sandiaga leave town
- Journalist named suspect over traffic accident involving Setya Novanto
- Hundreds of residents escorted out of besieged Papuan villages
- 'Despacito' sweeps Latin Grammys -- and heads to Asia
- Jakarta least tolerant city in Indonesia: human rights group
- Pertamina says fuel prices need to be increased
- Jokowi orders Setya to obey law
- Album Review: 'Reputation' by Taylor Swift
- Minister gives taxpayers another chance to declare hidden wealth