US bank eyes Sunda Strait Bridge project
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
The Export-Import Bank (Exim Bank) of the United States says it is looking at financing part of the Sunda Strait Bridge (SSB) project, apparently undeterred by an impending change to a presidential decree on the project.
The interest was contained in a letter sent by Exim Bank director Patricia Loui to Tomy Winata, chairman of the Artha Graha Network, which established the PT Graha Banten L...
- Father-son duo arrested over alleged drug dealing
- Wu's fans skip Chinese New Year for NBA All Star celebrity game
- China vows to protect interests as US eyes trade sanctions
- Adelina’s family demands compensation
- Indonesia mulls ban on maids to Malaysia
- Italy's country doctor making house calls on horseback
- East Java targets to vaccinate 10m following diphtheria outbreak
- Vatican revives pope's sexual abuse panel
- Pakistan child killer handed four death sentences
- Thamrin bombing mastermind inspired by Paris attack: Prosecutor