US bank eyes Sunda Strait Bridge project
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
The Export-Import Bank (Exim Bank) of the United States says it is looking at financing part of the Sunda Strait Bridge (SSB) project, apparently undeterred by an impending change to a presidential decree on the project.
The interest was contained in a letter sent by Exim Bank director Patricia Loui to Tomy Winata, chairman of the Artha Graha Network, which established the PT Graha Banten L...
- Bandung terrorist suspect was 'recidivist': Police
- Indonesia prepares company to manage Freeport
- Rihanna is named Harvard University Humanitarian of the Year
- Freeport needs to stand up to Indonesia over the CoW issue
- NGO urges King Salman not to forget his promises to crane victims
- Anies, Ahok to face off in second round: KPU Jakarta
- Ten truly remote places where your boss can’t track you down
- Financial authority launches banking regulation digital library
- Philippine militants release video of German's beheading
- Bandung civil servants recount terror attack