US bank eyes Sunda Strait Bridge project
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
The Export-Import Bank (Exim Bank) of the United States says it is looking at financing part of the Sunda Strait Bridge (SSB) project, apparently undeterred by an impending change to a presidential decree on the project.
The interest was contained in a letter sent by Exim Bank director Patricia Loui to Tomy Winata, chairman of the Artha Graha Network, which established the PT Graha Banten L...
- Rizieq wants to go home after being questioned in Saudi
- Jokowi signs election bill into law
- SM Entertainment releases statement over Taeyeon's airport incident
- South Korean national involved in fatal crash in South Jakarta
- Anambas Islands to finish airport expansion in September
- SEA Games Malaysia: Agus Prayogo wins men’s marathon silver
- Golkar to announce candidates for 2018 regional elections this month
- Lombok to host Ampenan Old Town Cultural Festival
- Aceh highlights traditional cuisine to promote halal tourism
- Golkar youth faction report Setya to Judicial Commission