US bank eyes Sunda Strait Bridge project
Hans David Tampubolon
The Jakarta Post
The Export-Import Bank (Exim Bank) of the United States says it is looking at financing part of the Sunda Strait Bridge (SSB) project, apparently undeterred by an impending change to a presidential decree on the project.
The interest was contained in a letter sent by Exim Bank director Patricia Loui to Tomy Winata, chairman of the Artha Graha Network, which established the PT Graha Banten L...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Police to question media mogul Hary Tanoe as suspect in alleged threat against prosecutor
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali