Singapore’s GIC raises ownership in BTN
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Singapore’s government investment vehicle has increased its ownership in publicly listed PT Bank Tabungan Negara (BTN), which is due to launch its rights shares later this year.
According to the bank’s document on the composition of shares ownership submitted to the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) on Friday, the Government of Singapore Investment Corporation (GIC) held a 5.11 p...
- Setya sends letter to House, asks not to remove him as speaker
- Shoppers go on buying binge at Matahari store in West Jakarta
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- First exhibition for Indonesian comics history held in Brussels
- Singapore's Mt. Agung travel advisory `excessive': BNPB
- Court finds Czech 'femme fatale' guilty in spy scandal
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development
- ‘Rurouni Kenshin’ creator arrested for possession of child pornography