Singapore’s GIC raises ownership in BTN
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Singapore’s government investment vehicle has increased its ownership in publicly listed PT Bank Tabungan Negara (BTN), which is due to launch its rights shares later this year.
According to the bank’s document on the composition of shares ownership submitted to the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) on Friday, the Government of Singapore Investment Corporation (GIC) held a 5.11 p...
- Riau tourism ambassadors to be crowned at Bujang Dara Riau 2017 pageant
- Consider peacekeeping operations in Myanmar
- Eliminating illegal parking at GBK needs PPKGBK approval
- Central bank sets ceiling fee via newly issued e-money card regulation
- Susi reminds Central Java fishermen to stop using 'cantrang'
- Angelina Jolie's Cambodian genocide film deserves to be watched
- Minister slams F&B firms for objecting to sugar auction plan
- Ancol to go cashless
- KPK to reveal details Friday on 'latest BPK auditor arrest'
- Muhammadiyah sends aid team for Rohingya