Singapore’s GIC raises ownership in BTN
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Singapore’s government investment vehicle has increased its ownership in publicly listed PT Bank Tabungan Negara (BTN), which is due to launch its rights shares later this year.
According to the bank’s document on the composition of shares ownership submitted to the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) on Friday, the Government of Singapore Investment Corporation (GIC) held a 5.11 p...
- China challenged Australian warships in South China Sea-Australian media
- Jokowi to complete 38 strategic projects before term ends
- 'Islamization' of women's movement in Indonesia
- Will Facebook Indonesia face criminal charges for data breach?
- Jakarta MRT to have women operators, maintenance officers
- Government raises demands to Facebook Indonesia
- Trash inundates space underneath toll road in North Jakarta
- Britain to ban sale of plastic straws in bid to fight waste
- Banjarnegara earthquake displaces more than 2,000
- How healthy is too healthy? EU warns about green tea supplements