Singapore’s GIC raises ownership in BTN
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Singapore’s government investment vehicle has increased its ownership in publicly listed PT Bank Tabungan Negara (BTN), which is due to launch its rights shares later this year.
According to the bank’s document on the composition of shares ownership submitted to the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) on Friday, the Government of Singapore Investment Corporation (GIC) held a 5.11 p...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- House to hold confirmation hearings for new KPU, Bawaslu commissioners
- Gorontalo orphanage molestation suspect previously convicted of same crime