Singapore’s GIC raises ownership in BTN
The Jakarta Post
JAKARTA: Singapore’s government investment vehicle has increased its ownership in publicly listed PT Bank Tabungan Negara (BTN), which is due to launch its rights shares later this year.
According to the bank’s document on the composition of shares ownership submitted to the Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) on Friday, the Government of Singapore Investment Corporation (GIC) held a 5.11 p...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- Alibaba founder coaches African entrepreneurs
- Railway director general removed from office
- ‘Dunkirk’ not a typical war film