52 Cirebon historic buildings in peril
The Jakarta Post
Fifty-two historic buildings closely connected with the history of West Java’s Cirebon are currently in desperate need of restoration, not just mere repairs, said a cultural observer.
The heritage sites and buildings are poorly managed and some of them will seem to be unable to withstand the test of time without some additional help.
“Serious steps should be taken [by the gover...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival
- Apple pushes back release of HomePod speaker to 2018