52 Cirebon historic buildings in peril
The Jakarta Post
Fifty-two historic buildings closely connected with the history of West Java’s Cirebon are currently in desperate need of restoration, not just mere repairs, said a cultural observer.
The heritage sites and buildings are poorly managed and some of them will seem to be unable to withstand the test of time without some additional help.
“Serious steps should be taken [by the gover...
- Mount Agung activity on the rise: Agency
- Soekarno–Hatta International Airport Skytrain is officially launched
- Government prepares Rp 94.53t in energy subsidies for next year
- 19 Jambi pilgrims die of 'natural causes' during haj
- Regtech, legal tech firms join forces in IRLA
- EDITORIAL: Death of free speech
- Fishermen, including from Indonesia, 'kept like slaves' in Taiwan
- Parent sends open letter to Jokowi, seeking justice for son’s death
- Slum dwellers’ homes in Surakarta to be upgraded
- Garuda delays plan to purchase planes