52 Cirebon historic buildings in peril
The Jakarta Post
Fifty-two historic buildings closely connected with the history of West Java’s Cirebon are currently in desperate need of restoration, not just mere repairs, said a cultural observer.
The heritage sites and buildings are poorly managed and some of them will seem to be unable to withstand the test of time without some additional help.
“Serious steps should be taken [by the gover...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- Alibaba founder coaches African entrepreneurs
- Railway director general removed from office
- ‘Dunkirk’ not a typical war film