RI finds common ASEAN ground in sea dispute
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Foreign ministers of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) have agreed on a six-point statement concerning the group’s position on the South China Sea following the Indonesian foreign minister’s efforts to lobby his counterparts, a statement has said.
Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa’s bid to reduce tension among states in the region has apparently succeeded, with all mi...
- Barack Obama returns to the political arena
- Marinda airport in Raja Ampat set to become international airport
- Survey finds Jakarta among world’s worst for women
- Across Asia, liver cancer is linked to herbal remedies: Study
- More drug dealers to be shot dead: BNN chief
- Airline, bank reach for the sky with e-money
- Philippines to reject EU aid: Duterte
- EDITORIAL: Jokowi grows on the job
- North Jakarta group cancels Alexis Hotel protest
- Government to crack down on fake supporters of Pancasila