RI finds common ASEAN ground in sea dispute
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Foreign ministers of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) have agreed on a six-point statement concerning the group’s position on the South China Sea following the Indonesian foreign minister’s efforts to lobby his counterparts, a statement has said.
Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa’s bid to reduce tension among states in the region has apparently succeeded, with all mi...
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- Turkey might hold referendum on EU membership: Erdogan
- Bandung wants more than ceremonial switch-off
- UK police still think London attacker acted alone