RI finds common ASEAN ground in sea dispute
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Foreign ministers of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) have agreed on a six-point statement concerning the group’s position on the South China Sea following the Indonesian foreign minister’s efforts to lobby his counterparts, a statement has said.
Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa’s bid to reduce tension among states in the region has apparently succeeded, with all mi...
- Thousands protest in Jakarta against Trump's Jerusalem move
- Indonesia seeks to impose import duties on intangible goods
- "Where are the trees?," Jokowi slams green programs
- Major recall of Lactalis baby milk over salmonella fears
- Indonesia to voice developmental concerns at WTO conference
- Lippo to hold rights issue in first quarter of 2018
- Indika completes acquisition of Kideco
- Potatoes for peace: how the humble tuber stopped conflict in Europe
- Saudi Arabia hails Iraq victory over IS
- Israel minister calls for boycott of Arab area after riot