RI finds common ASEAN ground in sea dispute
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
Foreign ministers of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) have agreed on a six-point statement concerning the group’s position on the South China Sea following the Indonesian foreign minister’s efforts to lobby his counterparts, a statement has said.
Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa’s bid to reduce tension among states in the region has apparently succeeded, with all mi...
- EDITORIAL: Strangers of the same race
- No deal yet on Freeport’s 51% share divestment: Luhut
- Model urges Kendari mayor to apologize for defaming her
- Airport train to start operating in November
- Escaped Malaysian prisoner believed to be in home country: Bali Police
- Court orders First Travel to repay customers
- LNG import is a cheaper option: Luhut
- Indonesia projected to produce only 55,000 tons of salt this month
- Jember airport development kicks off
- Government to construct loop lines to eliminate railway crossings