PLN’s geothermal plants likely to miss deadline
The Jakarta Post
State electricity company PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN) reveals that there are 13 geothermal power plant projects that are likely to miss development deadlines and are still stuck in exploration stages.
PLN renewable energy chief Muhammad Sofyan said that partners responsible on the upstream production side were struggling with a variety of problems that slowed down the exploration pro...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump