More mining firms sign deal with PLN
The Jakarta Post
State utility company PT PLN announced on Monday it had received proposals from 23 mining companies for PLN to supply power for their planned smelters.
On Monday alone, three major mining companies signed agreements with PLN: PT Bukaka Teknik Utama, PT Bakti Bumi Sulawesi and PT Central Omega, all nickel miners. The companies have proposed guaranteed electrical supply from PLN because their...
- Passport stamps becoming a thing of the past
- Vice President Kalla promises shelter for Rohingya refugees in Aceh
- Three airlines to move to Terminal 3 in May
- Disney delights 'Star Wars' devotees at CinemaCon
- EDITORIAL: Thank you for 35 years
- Candidates for Pertamina's top post submitted to Jokowi: SOE official
- Foreign workers' regulation to improve investment climate: Minister
- Music-streaming millennials eye smart speakers
- 'Handmaid's Tale' returns to television, darker and more chilling
- Anies urged to revoke land certificates used to claim Pari Island