More mining firms sign deal with PLN
The Jakarta Post
State utility company PT PLN announced on Monday it had received proposals from 23 mining companies for PLN to supply power for their planned smelters.
On Monday alone, three major mining companies signed agreements with PLN: PT Bukaka Teknik Utama, PT Bakti Bumi Sulawesi and PT Central Omega, all nickel miners. The companies have proposed guaranteed electrical supply from PLN because their...
- Ahok's wife joins Twilite Orchestra practice session, plays cello
- Police fire tear gas at Bekasi church protestors
- IN MEMORIAM: Legendary journalist Ahmad Taufik dies at 51
- Indonesia stops meat imports from Brazil
- Alleged terrorists wanted to make Halmahera new Poso: Police
- Indonesia to build maritime, fisheries center in Nunukan: Minister
- One killed, six injured in Bali boat collision
- Ahok to ensure adequate health services for Jakartans
- Jokowi to inaugurate center of Islam of the Archipelago
- Missing NZ tourist found dead