More mining firms sign deal with PLN
The Jakarta Post
State utility company PT PLN announced on Monday it had received proposals from 23 mining companies for PLN to supply power for their planned smelters.
On Monday alone, three major mining companies signed agreements with PLN: PT Bukaka Teknik Utama, PT Bakti Bumi Sulawesi and PT Central Omega, all nickel miners. The companies have proposed guaranteed electrical supply from PLN because their...
- EDITORIAL: Right to passports
- Indonesia set to operate 13 railway projects this year
- 'Angkot' drivers protest Tanah Abang street closure
- Facebook says social media not always healthy for democracy
- Cosby performs for first time since assault charge
- BI, government team up to control inflation
- EDITORIAL: Threat to Indonesian press
- US Defense Secretary Mattis holds meeting with Retno
- ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ actor Jun Tae-soo dies
- Indonesia seeks immediate return of two fishermen released by Abu Sayyaf