More mining firms sign deal with PLN
The Jakarta Post
State utility company PT PLN announced on Monday it had received proposals from 23 mining companies for PLN to supply power for their planned smelters.
On Monday alone, three major mining companies signed agreements with PLN: PT Bukaka Teknik Utama, PT Bakti Bumi Sulawesi and PT Central Omega, all nickel miners. The companies have proposed guaranteed electrical supply from PLN because their...
- Nude rider arrested upon entering airport complex in West Kalimantan
- Govt arrests 32 alleged sex workers in Jakarta, mostly from Vietnam
- Thousands of fans meet Park Bo-gum in Jakarta
- Tasty 'nasi uduk' is talk of town
- Indonesia sees Japan as model for infrastructure development
- Jokowi, Abe pledge to strengthen bilateral ties
- Mattel launches smart baby device to lure tech-savvy parents
- Extremism becoming more common: Muhammadiyah
- 7 killed in fatal accident on West Java toll road
- Kidman says comments about Trump support weren't endorsement