More mining firms sign deal with PLN
The Jakarta Post
State utility company PT PLN announced on Monday it had received proposals from 23 mining companies for PLN to supply power for their planned smelters.
On Monday alone, three major mining companies signed agreements with PLN: PT Bukaka Teknik Utama, PT Bakti Bumi Sulawesi and PT Central Omega, all nickel miners. The companies have proposed guaranteed electrical supply from PLN because their...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists