Special needs children find place in society
The Jakarta Post
Noreen Flores had a difficult time trying to enroll her son in school.
The boy, Jibrail, has Asperger’s Syndrome, which is characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction and repetitive routines. This condition made it’s difficult for Flores to find a school that her son liked.
“He would spend around an hour at one school, before telling me that he did not like...
- Police refute FPI’s accusation of unfair handling of Bandung clash
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- Jakarta Police to question FPI leader for ‘spreading hatred’
- Officer admits making errors in filing report for Ahok’s alleged blasphemy