Special needs children find place in society
The Jakarta Post
Noreen Flores had a difficult time trying to enroll her son in school.
The boy, Jibrail, has Asperger’s Syndrome, which is characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction and repetitive routines. This condition made it’s difficult for Flores to find a school that her son liked.
“He would spend around an hour at one school, before telling me that he did not like...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...