Special needs children find place in society
The Jakarta Post
Noreen Flores had a difficult time trying to enroll her son in school.
The boy, Jibrail, has Asperger’s Syndrome, which is characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction and repetitive routines. This condition made it’s difficult for Flores to find a school that her son liked.
“He would spend around an hour at one school, before telling me that he did not like...
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- Putin on track for commanding win as Russians head to polls
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- Trump attacks fairness of Mueller probe
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe