Special needs children find place in society
The Jakarta Post
Noreen Flores had a difficult time trying to enroll her son in school.
The boy, Jibrail, has Asperger’s Syndrome, which is characterized by significant difficulties in social interaction and repetitive routines. This condition made it’s difficult for Flores to find a school that her son liked.
“He would spend around an hour at one school, before telling me that he did not like...
- Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins: Computer-made pop music is depressing
- SEA Games: Maria Natalia Londa wins silver in triple jump
- Trade Ministry, Eximbank to boost financing for exporters
- Mosquito-borne infectious diseases: Crafting an Asian solution
- All Germany's gold returned from French vaults
- NYU Stern to host global leadership program for ASEAN executives
- BNN chief ready to execute officials caught accepting drug money
- Police suspect Novel's attacker wore gloves
- Ten percent discount on toll roads offered to e-money users
- Mark Wahlberg named world's top paid actor