Preparing for uncertainty in the global economic recession
The government has to adjust policies given the spillover effects of weak global economic recovery, slowing economic growth, declining exports and volatile capital flows.
The International Monetary Fund’s (IMF) World Economic Outlook Update of July 2012 predicts that downside risks related to a weak global economic outlook continue to loom large because of political uncertainties in adva...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Britain's Prince William on historic trip to Israel and West Bank
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens