Jakarta in flames: It’s five-fire Friday
The Jakarta Post
Fires raged in five different locations across Jakarta on Friday, burning down more than 100 homes, city fire agency chief Paimin Napitupulu said.
Most of the fires were caused by electrical short circuits, the official said.
Fire swept through a densely populated area in Tanah Sereal subdistrict in Tambora, West Jakarta, destroying at least 66 houses and one mosque. The West Jakar...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Saudi Arabia's jailed trailblazers
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Indonesia poised to benefit as China's Belt and Road turns green
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- India offers free e-visa for Indonesians
- Indonesia's growing thirst for coffee drains premium bean supplies
- Pro IS cleric gets death for inspiring terror attacks in Indonesia
- Jakpost guide to bookworm havens
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students