Jakarta in flames: It’s five-fire Friday
The Jakarta Post
Fires raged in five different locations across Jakarta on Friday, burning down more than 100 homes, city fire agency chief Paimin Napitupulu said.
Most of the fires were caused by electrical short circuits, the official said.
Fire swept through a densely populated area in Tanah Sereal subdistrict in Tambora, West Jakarta, destroying at least 66 houses and one mosque. The West Jakar...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries