Trisula expects sevenfold sales from G2000 expansion
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed PT Trisula International, the retailer of various fashion brands including Jack Nicklaus, Jobb, UniAsia and Man Club, is expecting an increasing contribution from its new subsidiary PT Triduaribu Bersatu, which holds a distribution license for the G2000 brand.
Trisula president director Lisa Tjahjadi said that her company estimated that Triduaribu’s sales would reach arou...
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis