Trisula expects sevenfold sales from G2000 expansion
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed PT Trisula International, the retailer of various fashion brands including Jack Nicklaus, Jobb, UniAsia and Man Club, is expecting an increasing contribution from its new subsidiary PT Triduaribu Bersatu, which holds a distribution license for the G2000 brand.
Trisula president director Lisa Tjahjadi said that her company estimated that Triduaribu’s sales would reach arou...
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter