Trisula expects sevenfold sales from G2000 expansion
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed PT Trisula International, the retailer of various fashion brands including Jack Nicklaus, Jobb, UniAsia and Man Club, is expecting an increasing contribution from its new subsidiary PT Triduaribu Bersatu, which holds a distribution license for the G2000 brand.
Trisula president director Lisa Tjahjadi said that her company estimated that Triduaribu’s sales would reach arou...
- Thousands protest in Jakarta against Trump's Jerusalem move
- Indonesia seeks to impose import duties on intangible goods
- "Where are the trees?," Jokowi slams green programs
- Indonesia to voice developmental concerns at WTO conference
- Major recall of Lactalis baby milk over salmonella fears
- Lippo to hold rights issue in first quarter of 2018
- Saudi Arabia hails Iraq victory over IS
- Potatoes for peace: how the humble tuber stopped conflict in Europe
- Three suspected terrorists arrested in East Java
- Celebs sleep rough to raise money for Scotland's homeless