Trisula expects sevenfold sales from G2000 expansion
The Jakarta Post
Publicly listed PT Trisula International, the retailer of various fashion brands including Jack Nicklaus, Jobb, UniAsia and Man Club, is expecting an increasing contribution from its new subsidiary PT Triduaribu Bersatu, which holds a distribution license for the G2000 brand.
Trisula president director Lisa Tjahjadi said that her company estimated that Triduaribu’s sales would reach arou...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Legal avenues should be used to work abroad: BNP2TKI
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Democracy will never go too far, lawmaker suggests
- Chinese Basketball Association elects Yao Ming as president
- Government orders another study into Benoa Bay reclamation project
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform