Antonius Agus Sriyono: Pancasila and much ado about Islam
It’s deep winter. Another cold front is rolling across the South Pacific and nothing escapes. Flooding is widespread. Landslips close roads. Aircraft have been grounded.
But not the Air Nelson flight that bumps down between rainsqualls at Napier airport after 55 minutes churning from Wellington.
The plane is a Bombardier; today it’s a flying washing machine.
- Let them eat quinoa: Malaysian PM mocked for being out of touch
- Study to challenge claim Indonesia second-biggest marine polluter
- BREAKING: PDI-P officially endorses Jokowi for 2019 presidential election
- Two injured in Louisiana university shooting
- Katy Perry: Her vibes on Jakarta's energy
- Booking.com reveals most affordable months to travel
- Anies remains tight-lipped after being reported to police
- Turkey navy 'threatens force' against Italy drillship: Cyprus
- Kaum Jakarta named capital's restaurant of the year
- Baby lobster smugglers arrested