Antonius Agus Sriyono: Pancasila and much ado about Islam
It’s deep winter. Another cold front is rolling across the South Pacific and nothing escapes. Flooding is widespread. Landslips close roads. Aircraft have been grounded.
But not the Air Nelson flight that bumps down between rainsqualls at Napier airport after 55 minutes churning from Wellington.
The plane is a Bombardier; today it’s a flying washing machine.
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade