Investors skittish on Hartati scandal: Kadin
The Jakarta Post
The arrest of Siti Hartati Murdaya earlier this month has made investors less confident in backing businesses in the nation, according to several members of the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kadin).
Despite strong connections to President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono personally and to his Democratic Party, Hartati was detained by investigators from the Corruption Eradication Comm...
- Rain puts out forest fire on Mt Lawu
- Using the best of Security Council membership for Palestine-Israel conflict
- UK visa requirements relaxed for Indonesian students
- Malaysia's Najib explains why he had so many luxury handbags, lots of cash, jewe...
- We deserve more choices
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world
- Number missing in Indonesia ferry disaster jumps again to 192: official
- Handgun found in bin at Soekarno-Hatta airport
- US centers force migrant children to take drugs -lawsuit
- Traveler forgets father at rest stop upon return from Lebaran holiday