Investors skittish on Hartati scandal: Kadin
The Jakarta Post
The arrest of Siti Hartati Murdaya earlier this month has made investors less confident in backing businesses in the nation, according to several members of the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kadin).
Despite strong connections to President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono personally and to his Democratic Party, Hartati was detained by investigators from the Corruption Eradication Comm...
- Bekasi wants roads free of 'Pak Ogah'
- Anies orders transportation agency, police to ticket traffic violators
- FBI warned Trump's son in-law on Murdoch ex-wife: report
- Police issue second summons for Sandiaga
- Newly opened Pancoran overpass lacks worthiness certificate
- Immigration office hunts two foreigners at protest in Batam
- Engineers union to analyze cause of IDX collapsed floor
- Indonesia's foreign debt stands at $347.3b, 34% of GDP
- Voldemort film now available for free on YouTube
- Couple forced to marry after caught being alone at fruit farm