Investors skittish on Hartati scandal: Kadin
The Jakarta Post
The arrest of Siti Hartati Murdaya earlier this month has made investors less confident in backing businesses in the nation, according to several members of the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kadin).
Despite strong connections to President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono personally and to his Democratic Party, Hartati was detained by investigators from the Corruption Eradication Comm...
- Women accused of assassinating Kim Jong Nam face key court ruling
- Tourists cause human traffic jam at Mt. Fuji
- Venezuelan general, colonel arrested over 'attack' on Maduro
- Prosecutors demand 1.5 years for Buddhist woman on ‘azan’ blasphemy charge
- Malaysia to alter 'hideous' tourism logo featuring ape in shades
- Indonesian academics can now access e-journal databases worth $1m for free
- Saudi state carrier hit by system failure ahead of haj
- 'Monster Hunter' on hold as China hits pause on new video games
- US believes missing journalist Tice still alive after six years
- Congresswoman-elect kidnapped in Mexico: Official