Investors skittish on Hartati scandal: Kadin
The Jakarta Post
The arrest of Siti Hartati Murdaya earlier this month has made investors less confident in backing businesses in the nation, according to several members of the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kadin).
Despite strong connections to President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono personally and to his Democratic Party, Hartati was detained by investigators from the Corruption Eradication Comm...
- Thousands sign petition against sentence for Malaysian who abused maid
- Bottled water meets quality standards: BPOM
- Saudi Arabia beheads Indonesian worker despite Jokowi’s pleas for clemency
- Four-meter snake found in West Jakarta restaurant
- US, Japan assist South Korea on historic summits with North Korea
- Anies issues regulation simplifying process of shutting down entertainment spots
- No condoms or cigarettes sold at Muslim convenience store in Depok
- Residents clash with police personnel in land execution in C. Sulawesi
- Singapore Airlines warns customers against air tickets scam
- Earthquake strikes Banten, tremors felt in Jakarta