Military diplomacy with Iraq
Deputy Defense Minister Sjafrie Sjamsoeddin visited Iraq last August. Although the visit only lasted 30 hours, it had a strong diplomatic value, handing Indonesia a golden opportunity to gain an advantage.
The diplomatic visit was considered a success because there were two advantages that could be gained. The first advantage was from an Indonesia-Iraq military cooperation perspective, the ...
- After stunning growth streak, Amazon ambitions seem boundless
- No instruction to bar Anies from pitch: Palace
- Romeo the lonesome frog is feelin' the love
- Fidel Castro is not Trudeau's real father: Canadian govt
- 'Do not test Israel', Netanyahu tells Iran, brandishing drone 'piece'
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea exploration
- Daddy Yankee gets the world dancing again with viral song
- Enjoying legendary 'Jenang' in Surakarta
- Seeking post-Brexit unity, EU leaders find more fights
- Saudi women to start own busines without male permission