Military diplomacy with Iraq
Deputy Defense Minister Sjafrie Sjamsoeddin visited Iraq last August. Although the visit only lasted 30 hours, it had a strong diplomatic value, handing Indonesia a golden opportunity to gain an advantage.
The diplomatic visit was considered a success because there were two advantages that could be gained. The first advantage was from an Indonesia-Iraq military cooperation perspective, the ...
- Jakarta designates lane for motorcycles
- 'Millennial bravery' and taking the fight against corruption online
- Commentary: 'Minor reshuffle' and Jokowi's own political survival
- Indonesia plans to export LNG to Pakistan, Bangladesh
- Turkey starts lifting stricken plane from cliff
- Anies launches first housing project with zero down payment
- Jakarta urged to manage traffic ahead of Asian Games
- ‘Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition’ slated for March
- Jakarta hospitals face perennial problems
- Malaysian plane scare as flight diverted to Alice Springs