Military diplomacy with Iraq
Deputy Defense Minister Sjafrie Sjamsoeddin visited Iraq last August. Although the visit only lasted 30 hours, it had a strong diplomatic value, handing Indonesia a golden opportunity to gain an advantage.
The diplomatic visit was considered a success because there were two advantages that could be gained. The first advantage was from an Indonesia-Iraq military cooperation perspective, the ...
- Drone captures widened crater fracture on Mt Agung
- Another coin-tossing elderly Chinese causes flight chaos
- Want to have fantastic eye health? These tips can help
- Soekarno-Hatta to open ride-hailing transport booths
- Freeport vehicles shot at by unidentified assailants
- Minister Susi to display 10 arrested foreign-flagged fishing vessels
- Jakarta Fashion Week 2018 celebrates diversity in 10th anniversary
- Jokowi inaugurates Mandalika economic zone
- Sidewalk development in North Jakarta has reached 45% completion
- S.Tangerang Police arrest man claiming to be FBR member for alleged extortion, violence