Glitzy numbers lure tech VIPs to Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
It has been a busy two months for the technology and gadget scene in Indonesia.
Like bees to a honey pot, CEOs of tech heavyweights have one after the other, alighted in Indonesia to check out the market buzz in the local tech and gadget scene, while gadget manufacturers staged big product launches in Jakarta.
The big names include Nokia CEO Stephen Elop and industry peer Thorsten He...
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey