Glitzy numbers lure tech VIPs to Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
It has been a busy two months for the technology and gadget scene in Indonesia.
Like bees to a honey pot, CEOs of tech heavyweights have one after the other, alighted in Indonesia to check out the market buzz in the local tech and gadget scene, while gadget manufacturers staged big product launches in Jakarta.
The big names include Nokia CEO Stephen Elop and industry peer Thorsten He...
- 8 Chinese New Year dishes and their meaning
- Police step up investigation into graft case involving Sylviana Murni
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia
- FPI leader calls for withdrawal of banknotes with ‘communist symbol’
- Ahok in lead, followed by Anies, Agus after debate: Pollster
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Fertilizer factory worth $1.5b to be developed in Papua
- Police urged to be more critical in handling public reports
- Jakarta elections commission to engage public in sorting, folding ballots