Glitzy numbers lure tech VIPs to Indonesia
The Jakarta Post
It has been a busy two months for the technology and gadget scene in Indonesia.
Like bees to a honey pot, CEOs of tech heavyweights have one after the other, alighted in Indonesia to check out the market buzz in the local tech and gadget scene, while gadget manufacturers staged big product launches in Jakarta.
The big names include Nokia CEO Stephen Elop and industry peer Thorsten He...
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May