Another lawmaker lands in jail
The Jakarta Post
The Jakarta Corruption Court sentenced former House of Representatives member Wa Ode Nurhayati of the National Mandate Party (PAN) to six years in prison on Thursday for accepting bribes from private businessmen and money laundering.
A panel of judges at the corruption court found Nurhayati, 31, guilty of accepting Rp 6.25 billion (US$650,000) in bribes from three businessmen to disburse th...
- Locals traumatized after farmer eaten by snake
- Apple’s first R&D center to operate in second quarter
- Riau Police dispatch personnel to secure 313 rally
- Money, personal grudge thought to be behind murder of Medan journalist
- KPU Jakarta head denies special relationship with Anies
- Thousands to hit capital for anti-Ahok rally on Friday
- Woman tries to bring bayonet into courtroom for Ahok trial
- Indonesia strengthens aerial reconnaissance for maritime security
- Indonesia-European trade talks on track; to conclude this year
- CLFD to launch maiden real estate project in Indonesia