Cirebon power plant on stream for Java and Bali
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The first unit of a coal-fired power plant (PLTU) with a production capacity of 660 megawatts (MW) has been officially launched in Cirebon, West Java, which is hoped to boost the electricity supply in Bali and Java.
Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik launched the plant, the Cirebon Electric Power (CEP) PLTU, on Thursday at its site, which is located on a 100-hectares of land i...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Banten administration questions slow progress of Serang-Panimbang toll road
- More than 50 companies express interest in Bontang oil refinery construction