Cirebon power plant on stream for Java and Bali
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The first unit of a coal-fired power plant (PLTU) with a production capacity of 660 megawatts (MW) has been officially launched in Cirebon, West Java, which is hoped to boost the electricity supply in Bali and Java.
Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik launched the plant, the Cirebon Electric Power (CEP) PLTU, on Thursday at its site, which is located on a 100-hectares of land i...
- Bali welcomes Barack Obama and family
- It’s official, Idul Fitri is tomorrow
- Malaysian PM to vacation in Bali after Obama
- Minister, MUI call for peaceful Idul Fitri sermons
- No merry Idul Fitri celebration for Ahmadiyah followers in Depok
- Food prices spike in Jakarta a day before Idul Fitri
- Ahmadiyah mosque in Depok vandalized ahead of Idul Fitri
- Two escaped foreign inmates transported to Bali
- Jokowi to stay in Jakarta for Idul Fitri
- Surakarta terminal sees decline in bus passengers