Cirebon power plant on stream for Java and Bali
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The first unit of a coal-fired power plant (PLTU) with a production capacity of 660 megawatts (MW) has been officially launched in Cirebon, West Java, which is hoped to boost the electricity supply in Bali and Java.
Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik launched the plant, the Cirebon Electric Power (CEP) PLTU, on Thursday at its site, which is located on a 100-hectares of land i...
- Indonesian education index lower than Philippines, Ethiopia
- KPK found $200,000 during Andi Narogong’s arrest
- Barus now symbol of ‘Islam Nusantara’
- Candidates rachet up tensions
- US military aircraft waiting for repair team: Commander
- Densus 88 searches house of suspected terrorist in Ciputat
- Bali to join Earth Hour
- Papuan separatists end resistance, pledge allegiance to NKRI
- Papua to get 5 percent, Luhut says on Freeport divestment
- Modern public library prepared for East Jakarta