Cirebon power plant on stream for Java and Bali
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The first unit of a coal-fired power plant (PLTU) with a production capacity of 660 megawatts (MW) has been officially launched in Cirebon, West Java, which is hoped to boost the electricity supply in Bali and Java.
Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Jero Wacik launched the plant, the Cirebon Electric Power (CEP) PLTU, on Thursday at its site, which is located on a 100-hectares of land i...
- New Terrorism Law no silver bullet, says rights researcher
- Muslim inmates fed pork during Ramadhan: Activists
- France arrests two spies for passing secrets to China
- Costly holiday
- BREAKING: Indonesia passes stronger antiterrorism law
- Indonesia shakes off nerves for Thomas Cup semifinal against China
- Government is representation of God on earth: State Palace official
- Malaysia's defeated UMNO party asks for its money back
- US wasted billions in failed Afghan stabilization efforts: official
- Out of South Africa, reminiscing the indelible Eden