‘Parties of no value in presidential election’
The Jakarta Post
Voters will likely give political parties a miss in the 2014 presidential election and look closer at the personal qualities of candidates, a survey has found.
In the National Survey Institute’s (LSN) latest survey, only 1.7 percent of the respondents said they would consider a candidate’s political party background when deciding on who to vote for in the election.
The majority o...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018
- Status: Online, but not present
- Sri Mulyani claims tax revenue target realistic