‘Parties of no value in presidential election’
The Jakarta Post
Voters will likely give political parties a miss in the 2014 presidential election and look closer at the personal qualities of candidates, a survey has found.
In the National Survey Institute’s (LSN) latest survey, only 1.7 percent of the respondents said they would consider a candidate’s political party background when deciding on who to vote for in the election.
The majority o...
- Local residents slaughter 292 crocodiles in Sorong farm
- Indonesia among world’s less stressed countries
- UK's official Brexit campaign fined, referred to police
- Government oversells PT Freeport Indonesia agreement
- Third coalition at stake after Muhaimin's maneuver
- A guide to understanding the Freeport divestment deal
- Densus 88 shoot dead three alleged terrorists in Yogyakarta
- Trump's trip to Europe: Top five highlights
- KPK raids PLN president director's house in Jakarta
- Here are 10 of the most populated cities in the world