‘Parties of no value in presidential election’
The Jakarta Post
Voters will likely give political parties a miss in the 2014 presidential election and look closer at the personal qualities of candidates, a survey has found.
In the National Survey Institute’s (LSN) latest survey, only 1.7 percent of the respondents said they would consider a candidate’s political party background when deciding on who to vote for in the election.
The majority o...
- Planning to travel this Ramadhan? Try these Muslim
- Dugong sellers thwarted in West Sulawesi
- List of moderate Islamic preachers needed: Scholar
- Malaysian playboy financier in cross
- Japan keeps word, gifts Akita dog to Russian skater Zagitova
- US warns Syria of 'firm' action over southern offensive
- Two Koreas’ leaders hold second summit: Cheong Wa Dae
- Teen suspect killed 6
- New lava flow crosses onto Hawaii geothermal plant property
- Rainbow flags and high heels: S. Korea holds debut drag parade