Issues of the day: Scrapping science is a serious blow
The Jakarta Post
Oct. 23. P. 2
The government’s plan to scrap natural and social sciences from the primary school curriculum has been met with widespread condemnation from educators and education activists who say it will affect the country’s competitiveness in the national arena.
Deputy Education and Culture Minister for Education Musliar Kasim said on Monday that starting next year, primary sch...
- Chris Hemsworth is done with being Thor ‘contractually’ after fourth movie
- Indonesia to auction 43 oil and gas blocks by March
- Australian Open: Tantrums, trolls and temperature tumbles
- Prime Mum-ister: New Zealand PM says she's having a baby
- Here's what Celine Dion's Diamond ticket will give you
- House to set up team to monitor rice import policy
- 9 TED Talks to help you through your quarter-life crisis
- Booby-trapped messaging apps used for spying: researchers
- Indonesia, Bangladesh kick off pre-trade talks
- Government to slash subsidy for railway pioneer routes