Issues of the day: Scrapping science is a serious blow
The Jakarta Post
Oct. 23. P. 2
The government’s plan to scrap natural and social sciences from the primary school curriculum has been met with widespread condemnation from educators and education activists who say it will affect the country’s competitiveness in the national arena.
Deputy Education and Culture Minister for Education Musliar Kasim said on Monday that starting next year, primary sch...
- Lake Toba to hold Gowes Samosir cycling event
- Celebrity Fitri Carlina endorses Wonderful Indonesia, Banyuwangi tourism
- Karetan Market partners with waste management startup company
- Block porn or be blocked, Indonesia warns Google, Twitter
- Facebook launches new ‘Facebook Creator’ app for video content creators
- West Papua to host Senja Kaimana Festival 2017
- Tourism Ministry, KBRI promote five Indonesian destinations in Thailand
- Saung Angklung Udjo holds seventh Angklung Pride in Bandung
- East Java to host Situbondo Carnival
- Karetan Market holds vlog competition for visitors