Trans-Sumatra turnpike project set to start
The Jakarta Post
The Trans-Sumatra toll road project, stretching from Aceh to Lampung, will commence with the construction of a 22-kilometer stretch from Palembang to Indralaya in South Sumatra in March of next year.
“The project is currently in the process of land acquisition, which we have handed over to the provincial administration,” said Hutama Karya managing director Tri Widjajanto in Palembang o...
- Beware the dangers of pre-cooked meals
- 4 cities in Indonesia where you can travel by foot
- Korean comedy-drama sparks uproar for 'disrespecting Islam'
- Another cargo plane skids off runway in Papua
- WhatsApp adds Picture-in-Picture feature on Android 8.0
- Six ITB students injured by crumbling pillar
- Foreign tourists flocked to Penyengat Island Festival 2017
- Wonderful Indonesia Festival 2017 to grace Manila
- Jember crowned Indonesia's Carnival City
- Danilo completes Man City move