Trans-Sumatra turnpike project set to start
The Jakarta Post
The Trans-Sumatra toll road project, stretching from Aceh to Lampung, will commence with the construction of a 22-kilometer stretch from Palembang to Indralaya in South Sumatra in March of next year.
“The project is currently in the process of land acquisition, which we have handed over to the provincial administration,” said Hutama Karya managing director Tri Widjajanto in Palembang o...
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- ‘Unicorn Gundam’ illuminated, dazzles in official unveiling
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government