Trans-Sumatra turnpike project set to start
The Jakarta Post
The Trans-Sumatra toll road project, stretching from Aceh to Lampung, will commence with the construction of a 22-kilometer stretch from Palembang to Indralaya in South Sumatra in March of next year.
“The project is currently in the process of land acquisition, which we have handed over to the provincial administration,” said Hutama Karya managing director Tri Widjajanto in Palembang o...
- Indonesian man found dead in belly of 7m-long python
- Snake eats human in Sulawesi, under pressure of deforestation: Expert
- EDITORIAL: Separating faith and state
- Indonesia, France talk about palm oil and aircraft industry
- Police ready to handle large anti-Ahok rally this week
- Fears for Indonesian park's rare species as Trump town rises
- Ahok's controversial speech not aimed at wooing voters: Expert
- Police call on protesters to stay away from election-related political issues
- West Nusa Tenggara governor named special envoy for breastfeeding
- Lion Air co-founder awarded Légion d'Honneur