TSEL, Samsung to spur smartphone use
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s largest mobile phone operator, PT Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel), has signed a deal with PT Samsung Electronics Indonesia, manufacturers of the Galaxy series of devices, to spur smartphone penetration in Indonesia.
Alistair Johnston, marketing director of Telkomsel, said that the deal was part of the mobile operator’s plan to develop the firm’s device, network and appl...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Papuan football legend killed in house fire