TSEL, Samsung to spur smartphone use
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s largest mobile phone operator, PT Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel), has signed a deal with PT Samsung Electronics Indonesia, manufacturers of the Galaxy series of devices, to spur smartphone penetration in Indonesia.
Alistair Johnston, marketing director of Telkomsel, said that the deal was part of the mobile operator’s plan to develop the firm’s device, network and appl...
- UPDATED: Jakarta-born Rich Chigga tells Rolling Stone why he moved to LA
- Four Indonesian destinations named best dive sites in Asia by CNN
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Orangutan conservation: Government agencies no 'cleaning service'
- House’s Instagram tirade against KPK goes viral
- Global drug rings target Indonesia after shifting from Philippines: BNN
- Medieval Europe’s ‘divine obsession’ with Indonesian spices
- Halal certification shouldn’t burden industry: F&B producers
- Italian citizen busted for possessing 'ajapa japa' tobacco
- Hizbut Tahrir may file lawsuit against disbandment: Police