TSEL, Samsung to spur smartphone use
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s largest mobile phone operator, PT Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel), has signed a deal with PT Samsung Electronics Indonesia, manufacturers of the Galaxy series of devices, to spur smartphone penetration in Indonesia.
Alistair Johnston, marketing director of Telkomsel, said that the deal was part of the mobile operator’s plan to develop the firm’s device, network and appl...
- 'City budget signed by governor': Jokowi responds to Sylviana
- No need to complain: Jokowi on SBY's tweet
- Android users can now search Google while offline
- SBY’s Twitter whine his own business: VP
- Korean star rapper Gary returns to ‘Running Man’
- Celebrate year of the rooster at these modern Chinese restaurants
- The economic policy Trump should pursue
- Dynamic Thai duo stand out at weather-hit SMBC Singapore Open
- At least 32 killed, 50 injured as train derails in India
- Hundreds of thousands of women around the world decry Trump