TSEL, Samsung to spur smartphone use
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s largest mobile phone operator, PT Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel), has signed a deal with PT Samsung Electronics Indonesia, manufacturers of the Galaxy series of devices, to spur smartphone penetration in Indonesia.
Alistair Johnston, marketing director of Telkomsel, said that the deal was part of the mobile operator’s plan to develop the firm’s device, network and appl...
- Experts warn government against complacency in tackling forest fires
- Jakarta-Cikarang commuter line to begin operation in October
- Jakarta collects Rp 120 million in fines from illegal tree-cutting
- BI criticized for burdening consumers with e-money top-up costs
- Government advised to increase ceiling on import taxes
- Indonesia to organize upcoming Europalia cultural festival
- Elisabeth Moss, a Scientologist, wins Emmy for depicting cult
- Minister Susi to sink 100 more fishing boats this year
- Matahari closes two outlets in Jakarta
- Government preparing regulation for 'core tax system'