TSEL, Samsung to spur smartphone use
The Jakarta Post
Indonesia’s largest mobile phone operator, PT Telekomunikasi Selular (Telkomsel), has signed a deal with PT Samsung Electronics Indonesia, manufacturers of the Galaxy series of devices, to spur smartphone penetration in Indonesia.
Alistair Johnston, marketing director of Telkomsel, said that the deal was part of the mobile operator’s plan to develop the firm’s device, network and appl...
- 5 barges destroy coral in Karimunjawa
- Anti-cement plant rally goes on after farmer’s death
- Saudi king and Indonesia's hypocrisy, opportunism
- Indonesia still struggles to close gender equality gap: UNDP
- Papua asks for 10 percent in Freeport divestment
- Before Parliament violence, other attacks on Britain
- Foreigners eager to revisit Jakarta
- EDITORIAL: Cementing options for people
- Bekasi to verify data on 1,700 foreign workers
- Korea to issue e-visas for Southeast Asians to tackle THAAD fallout