FPI demands total ban on Ahmadiyah
The Jakarta Post
At least 200 members of the Islam Defenders Front (FPI) staged a demonstration in Bandung, West Java, on Thursday, demanding that the administration immediately implement a total ban on all Ahmadiyah activities in the province.
The FPI members, most of them wearing long-sleeved, white FPI t-shirts and caps, rallied in front of the West Java Legislative Council and the West Java governor’s...
- Police remain vigilant in areas with tight election margins
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- TV footage appears to show deliberate attack on North Korean