FPI demands total ban on Ahmadiyah
The Jakarta Post
At least 200 members of the Islam Defenders Front (FPI) staged a demonstration in Bandung, West Java, on Thursday, demanding that the administration immediately implement a total ban on all Ahmadiyah activities in the province.
The FPI members, most of them wearing long-sleeved, white FPI t-shirts and caps, rallied in front of the West Java Legislative Council and the West Java governor’s...
- Liam Gallagher postpones Jakarta concert date
- Cut! Regulators at odds with censors
- Ahok donates Rp 200 million for dancing fountain renovation
- Redenomination not in near future: Jokowi
- Why RCEP is more dangerous than Bilateral Investment Treaties
- SBY welcomes Prabowo to meeting with 'nasi goreng'
- Papuan student jailed for resisting arrest in Yogyakarta
- Dutch national arrested over alleged hashish possession
- Transjakarta driver steals bus: Police
- Bali sees increase in number of European tourists