FPI demands total ban on Ahmadiyah
The Jakarta Post
At least 200 members of the Islam Defenders Front (FPI) staged a demonstration in Bandung, West Java, on Thursday, demanding that the administration immediately implement a total ban on all Ahmadiyah activities in the province.
The FPI members, most of them wearing long-sleeved, white FPI t-shirts and caps, rallied in front of the West Java Legislative Council and the West Java governor’s...
- Police refute FPI’s accusation of unfair handling of Bandung clash
- Jl. Fatmawati to be closed for 6 months
- Harvard's digital photography course now available for free
- Anti-Ahok sentiment helps ex-president's son take the lead: Survey
- Prosecutors to present more remarks by Ahok
- FPI threatens to report Megawati to police for blasphemy
- Vision, mission ‘less important’ for Jakarta voters: Study
- Ahok’s lawyers refuse to continue hearing due to unscheduled witnesses
- Jakarta Police to question FPI leader for ‘spreading hatred’
- Pertamina allocates US$54 billion to strengthen upstream industry