FPI demands total ban on Ahmadiyah
The Jakarta Post
At least 200 members of the Islam Defenders Front (FPI) staged a demonstration in Bandung, West Java, on Thursday, demanding that the administration immediately implement a total ban on all Ahmadiyah activities in the province.
The FPI members, most of them wearing long-sleeved, white FPI t-shirts and caps, rallied in front of the West Java Legislative Council and the West Java governor’s...
- Airport trains no longer have single fare
- Satpol PP officer dies after being hit by airport train
- Europe brings on charm and blue skies to lure Chinese tourists
- French founder strives to elevate Indonesian brand at Maison&Objet
- Twitter says Russia-linked accounts more widespread
- Electronic parking meters on Jl Sabang to be reactivated
- Tom Petty died of accidental overdose: family
- Bekasi Police arrest alleged sexual abuser after three-month pursuit
- Average British dinner lasts 21 minutes: survey
- Facebook to let users rank 'trust' in news sources