Surakarta govt demands right to manage Sriwedari area
The Jakarta Post
The Surakarta municipality, after losing a case at the Central Java High Court related to a land dispute in the Sriwedari area, has opted to fight for the management rights of the public facility and heritage site that has been under its management for decades.
The Central Java High Court decision in early October was quite shocking for the Surakarta municipality. In November 2011, the Sura...
- Students illegally worked overtime at Apple supplier
- Jakarta to give Rp 1.6 trillion to mass organizations, religious institutions
- Several villages hit by volcanic ash after Mt. Agung erupts in Bali
- OK OCE budget set at Rp 82 billion
- Malaysia to import chickens, ducks from Indonesia
- 'Marlina' redefines women’s strength through polar extremes
- Karawang sets highest minimum wage in Indonesia
- How LPDP can learn from Yale in managing its fund
- Bandung man arrested for insulting Jokowi, Iriana on Facebook
- Government should turn attention to human resources development