Surakarta govt demands right to manage Sriwedari area
The Jakarta Post
The Surakarta municipality, after losing a case at the Central Java High Court related to a land dispute in the Sriwedari area, has opted to fight for the management rights of the public facility and heritage site that has been under its management for decades.
The Central Java High Court decision in early October was quite shocking for the Surakarta municipality. In November 2011, the Sura...
- All new oil and gas contracts must use gross-split
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey