Surakarta govt demands right to manage Sriwedari area
The Jakarta Post
The Surakarta municipality, after losing a case at the Central Java High Court related to a land dispute in the Sriwedari area, has opted to fight for the management rights of the public facility and heritage site that has been under its management for decades.
The Central Java High Court decision in early October was quite shocking for the Surakarta municipality. In November 2011, the Sura...
- G30S/PKI film is the correct version of history: Tommy Soeharto
- Residents near Mt. Agung begin to relocate their livestock
- Uber tops 500,000 signatures on petition to halt London ban
- Wiranto calms fear over weapon shipment rumor
- Keep calm and enjoy Bali: Tourism association
- Owner of Islamic matchmaking site arrested, charged under Pornography Law
- Thousands flee rumbling Mount Agung
- Gatot order on PKI film could create division: PDI-P
- New Zealand's English claims mandate to form government
- Singapore IS fighter challenges Prince Harry in video