Discourse: First item on agenda is to remove overlaps with BI
The Jakarta Post
The Financial Services Authority (OJK) will take over the overall monitoring authority for financial services, previously held by the Finance Ministry’s Indonesian Capital Market and Financial Institution Supervisory Agency (Bapepam LK) and Bank Indonesia, by 2014.
The OJK, often called the financial superbody, is now entering its transition period and at the helm in this crucial period i...
- Election bill passed, presidential threshold intact
- Demian's 'buried alive Judge Cuts act' YouTube Trending
- Collusion reappears between Jakarta Council, administration after Ahok’s departure: Expert
- Election law should not exist: Expert
- Mahathir defends his treatment of Anwar in 1998
- Railway director general removed from office
- ASEAN a success story of integration
- Philippine bank executive arrested for fraud
- Indonesian Police crack down on massive distribution of bogus premium rice
- ‘Game of Thrones’ language course offered online, and for free