Discourse: First item on agenda is to remove overlaps with BI
The Jakarta Post
The Financial Services Authority (OJK) will take over the overall monitoring authority for financial services, previously held by the Finance Ministry’s Indonesian Capital Market and Financial Institution Supervisory Agency (Bapepam LK) and Bank Indonesia, by 2014.
The OJK, often called the financial superbody, is now entering its transition period and at the helm in this crucial period i...
- FPI protests ‘unfairness’ by West Java Police chief
- Police name 5 suspects in foiled plot to traffic illegal workers to Malaysia
- Agus-Sylvi leads in Jakarta election survey: Study
- Indonesia pledges leeway for obedient miners
- Twitter suspends several FPI accounts
- Police promise to investigate Ciampea attack
- Police may investigate Sylviana on alleged mosque construction graft
- Authorities finalize legal revisions to relax margin trading
- Jokowi declines to comment on “Jokowi Undercover”
- Jonan tells Freeport to release 51 percent of shares