Discourse: First item on agenda is to remove overlaps with BI
The Jakarta Post
The Financial Services Authority (OJK) will take over the overall monitoring authority for financial services, previously held by the Finance Ministry’s Indonesian Capital Market and Financial Institution Supervisory Agency (Bapepam LK) and Bank Indonesia, by 2014.
The OJK, often called the financial superbody, is now entering its transition period and at the helm in this crucial period i...
- SBY instructs Roy Suryo to shun media
- Afghan migrants go on rampage at Balikpapan detention center
- Saudi drafts drone regulation after security alarm
- Bridge collapses in Tegal, Central Java
- Say no to plastic straws, urges antiplastic campaign
- Avicii death a coming-of-age in electronic music boom
- Jagorawi toll traffic under control thanks to odd-even policy: Jasa Marga
- Introducing Indonesian coffee through ‘Ngopi Sore’ in Washington DC
- Sumatran tiger captured after 100 days of hunting
- Deputy police chief dies in N. Sumatra speedboat accident