Break up of BPMigas adds to legal uncertainty
Amahl S. Azwar
The Jakarta Post
The Constitutional Court ruled on Tuesday to disband the upstream oil and gas regulator BPMigas, adding further legal uncertainties to the country’s oil and gas sector.
The court’s chief justice, Mahfud MD, said the ruling was made in line with the request filed by 42 organizations including Muhammadiyah — Indonesia’s second largest Muslim groups — and several scholars to review t...
- Obama arrives in Bali
- Media mogul declared intimidation suspect
- Indonesia's Jangkrik field’s first LNG cargo delivered
- Australia sends spy planes to south Philippines
- Former US president Obama to arrive on Bali this afternoon
- Australian citizen denied entry to Bali due to criminal record
- Property developer sees potential to build office buildings for startups in Bali
- Indonesia's upstream projects proposed for strategic project list
- No extravagant ceremony to welcome Obama: Official
- Online drivers choose to stay in Jakarta to earn more cash