Government dismisses ‘incidental’ religious violence
Margareth S. Aritonang
The Jakarta Post
A minister is rejecting claims made by the United Nations high commissioner on human rights that the government has done little to stop religious violence in the nation.
Law and Human Rights Minister Amir Syamsudin claimed that the government had indeed taken measures to ensure that all citizens, regardless of their religion, could practice their faith freely.
Amir described the viol...
- Why a few drops of water make whisky taste better
- Tatjana's photo with Korean heartthrob Gong Yoo makes netizens jealous
- Police question Rizieq in Saudi Arabia: Tito
- Trump will resign, his ghostwriter predicts
- Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon shared message over airport incident
- Singapore gets a taste of commuting chaos as trains fail
- EDITORIAL: Boring, yet realistic budget
- Status: Online, but not present
- Aramco, Rosneft agree to conduct joint marketing with Pertamina
- Government to spend Rp 404t on infrastructure projects in 2018