KPK makes new progress in Bank Century probe
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has again said that it will reveal a breakthrough in its probe into the Bank Century bailout scandal next week.
The KPK was scheduled to disclose the progress during a meeting with the House of Representatives’ monitoring team on the scandal, KPK spokesperson Johan Budi said on Wednesday. “We [the KPK] have gathered information from many sourc...
- Kim becomes first North Korean leader to cross border into South since war
- Headscarved students banned from performing 'gambyong' dance
- Indonesia's digital policy lacking focus
- House ratifies protocol on financial services in ASEAN region
- Number of rejected Schengen visa applications for Indonesia increases
- Bank Indonesia open to rate rises
- Human rights at risk for ASEAN citizens
- Anger as Fiji tourism ad swaps 'church' for 'toilet'
- ‘Stranger Things’ coming to Universal Studios Singapore
- Ship's captain named suspect in Balikpapan oil spill