KPK makes new progress in Bank Century probe
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has again said that it will reveal a breakthrough in its probe into the Bank Century bailout scandal next week.
The KPK was scheduled to disclose the progress during a meeting with the House of Representatives’ monitoring team on the scandal, KPK spokesperson Johan Budi said on Wednesday. “We [the KPK] have gathered information from many sourc...
- Pork Festival changes name to Imlek Culinary Festival following protests
- Kim Tae-hee chooses custom-made dress over branded designs
- Indonesian policymakers prepare for US transition
- China overtakes Indonesia as Singapore's top market for tourists
- Indonesia to fight against forest fires starting early this year
- Indonesia to revise 20 regulations in next economic stimulus package
- World's primates facing extinction crisis, new report says
- SHORT STORY: Love as sweet as poison
- AGO stops investigation into Grand Indonesia's alleged state losses
- Indonesians love of Mecca boosts lucrative ‘umrah’ business