KPK makes new progress in Bank Century probe
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has again said that it will reveal a breakthrough in its probe into the Bank Century bailout scandal next week.
The KPK was scheduled to disclose the progress during a meeting with the House of Representatives’ monitoring team on the scandal, KPK spokesperson Johan Budi said on Wednesday. “We [the KPK] have gathered information from many sourc...
- Jakarta prepares traffic strategy for Asian Games
- Mt. Sinabung spews massive smoke-and-ash column
- Anti-LGBT team established in Depok
- Tearful French skater's 'worst nightmare' after dress mishap
- IS ambush kills 27 pro-government fighters in Iraq
- Jakarta-Bandung railway project won’t meet target: Minister
- Indonesia extends export recommendation for Freeport
- US man stole thumb of Chinese terracotta warrior statue
- Emirates to launch new Dubai-Bali-Auckland service
- Tasting Bali-based Locavore’s award-winning cuisine in Jakarta