KPK makes new progress in Bank Century probe
The Jakarta Post
The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has again said that it will reveal a breakthrough in its probe into the Bank Century bailout scandal next week.
The KPK was scheduled to disclose the progress during a meeting with the House of Representatives’ monitoring team on the scandal, KPK spokesperson Johan Budi said on Wednesday. “We [the KPK] have gathered information from many sourc...
- Anies wins in South Jakarta and East Jakarta: KPU
- 459 tons equipment brought along on Saudi Arabia's King's visit to Indonesia
- Indonesian hard-liners again turn up heat on Ahmadis
- Jokowi meets Australian CEOs, shares confidence about Indonesia's economy
- Official Jakarta election results to be announced Sunday
- Iraq hopes to reclaim heritage lost to Islamic State group
- Obama returns to Broadway to see Arthur Miller's 'The Price'
- Jokowi arrives in Sydney
- Plan to execute death row inmates still on: AGO
- Jokowi warns investment board to keep rivalry mindset, speed