No guts, no money: Africa an opportunity RI overlooked
“There are a lot of starving children with flies circling about their heads; robbery is common.”
I am not the only person whose first impressions of Africa were shaped along these lines. These perceptions are reinforced by the media that is quick to cover famines and slow to cover successes. The entertainment sector has built a fortune depicting Africa as a place of happy animals and mi...
- Sandiaga admits allowing ‘becak’ a political contract
- OK Otrip opposed by minivan operators
- Men treated as dogs and pigs in Paris catwalk shows
- Woody Allen backlash grows as daughter says telling 'truth'
- New Air Force chief to prioritize procurement of jet fighters
- Lazada to implement e-payment gateway system this year
- Jokowi inaugurates new Cabinet ministers
- Celine Dion's Jakarta concert ticket price reaches Rp 25m
- PGN to acquire Pertagas in cash scheme
- Don't blame me if Trump not invited to royal wedding: May