Lawmakers’ trip to Germany to meet protest
The Jakarta Post
Indonesian lawmakers’ working visit to Germany to learn about engineering legislation is expected to be met with hostility from Indonesian communities in the Western European country.
The Berlin chapter of the Association of Indonesian College Students (PPI), the German branch of Nahdlatul Ulama and Watch Indonesia in Berlin said in a joint statement that they were opposed to the visit be...
- Jokowi accused of promoting secularism
- Human or not? Mysterious figure caught on camera in Aceh sparks internet frenzy
- Indonesia to be world's 4th largest economy by 2045: Jokowi
- Indonesia lodges complaint with WTO over US biodiesel anti-dumping duties
- Japan selected as partner for Jakarta-Surabaya railway project
- Nokia Android phones targeted for global release
- Tax office to scrutinize rich Indonesians not taking part in tax amnesty
- Ngurah Rai International Airport to halt operations for 24 hours to observe Day of Silence
- Don’t be afraid to start businesses, Jokowi tells youth
- Non-subsidized electricity prices won’t increase