Muhammadiyah celebrates 100 years
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM In high spirits: Several students from Muhammadiyah educational institutions run in the rain carrying the organization’s flags. They had just performed at the centennial anniversary celebration of the nation’s second-largest Islamic organization at the Gelora Bung Karno Stadium in Jakarta on Sunday. (JP/Jerry Adiguna)Heavy downpours around the Gelora Bung Karno Stadium in Senayan, Central Jaka...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report