Muhammadiyah celebrates 100 years
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
PREMIUM In high spirits: Several students from Muhammadiyah educational institutions run in the rain carrying the organization’s flags. They had just performed at the centennial anniversary celebration of the nation’s second-largest Islamic organization at the Gelora Bung Karno Stadium in Jakarta on Sunday. (JP/Jerry Adiguna)Heavy downpours around the Gelora Bung Karno Stadium in Senayan, Central Jaka...
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- City council building façade bulges out causing closure of footpath
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- Contemporary Minang dance praised in Vienna