Muhammadiyah celebrates 100 years
Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
In high spirits: Several students from Muhammadiyah educational institutions run in the rain carrying the organization’s flags. They had just performed at the centennial anniversary celebration of the nation’s second-largest Islamic organization at the Gelora Bung Karno Stadium in Jakarta on Sunday. (JP/Jerry Adiguna)Heavy downpours around the Gelora Bung Karno Stadium in Senayan, Central Jaka...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Jakarta Police suspend detention of treason suspect Firza Husein