In Lampung, rival villages agree to bury hatchet
Oyos Saroso H.N.
The Jakarta Post
Happy ending: Several people from the villages of Agom and Balinuraga, South Lampung, embrace each other after signing a peace declaration in Agom on Wednesday. At least 12 people were killed in recent ethnic clashes between Lampung natives and ethnic Balinese, both residents of South Lampung district in Lampung province. (Antara/Muhammad Iqba)Residents of Agom village, Kalianda district and Balin...
- This canine-inspired bootcamp invites you to 'work out like a dog'
- North Sulawesi students press government to dissolve radical groups
- FPI leader questioned for allegedly insulting rupiah
- SHORT STORY: Bygones
- Energy minister reported over mineral export ban relaxation
- China cracks down on tools used to get around web filters
- Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians
- Samsung: Note 7 battery design, manufacturing caused fires
- 35,000 MW program achievable by 2021: DEN
- Trump’s shadow over Freeport won’t bend Indonesia