In Lampung, rival villages agree to bury hatchet
Oyos Saroso H.N.
The Jakarta Post
Happy ending: Several people from the villages of Agom and Balinuraga, South Lampung, embrace each other after signing a peace declaration in Agom on Wednesday. At least 12 people were killed in recent ethnic clashes between Lampung natives and ethnic Balinese, both residents of South Lampung district in Lampung province. (Antara/Muhammad Iqba)Residents of Agom village, Kalianda district and Balin...
- Wealth of four richest Indonesians equal to wealth of 100m poorest
- Democracy ‘gone too far’: Jokowi
- OJK to launch first green bond mechanism
- Legal avenues should be used to work abroad: BNP2TKI
- BI predicts lower GDP growth in first quarter
- Democracy will never go too far, lawmaker suggests
- Chinese Basketball Association elects Yao Ming as president
- Government orders another study into Benoa Bay reclamation project
- Jokowi threatens to take action if Freeport are 'difficult'
- COMMENTARY: Freeport's threat of arbitration simply a ploy to block mining reform