In Lampung, rival villages agree to bury hatchet
Oyos Saroso H.N.
The Jakarta Post
Happy ending: Several people from the villages of Agom and Balinuraga, South Lampung, embrace each other after signing a peace declaration in Agom on Wednesday. At least 12 people were killed in recent ethnic clashes between Lampung natives and ethnic Balinese, both residents of South Lampung district in Lampung province. (Antara/Muhammad Iqba)Residents of Agom village, Kalianda district and Balin...
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter