In Lampung, rival villages agree to bury hatchet
Oyos Saroso H.N.
The Jakarta Post
Happy ending: Several people from the villages of Agom and Balinuraga, South Lampung, embrace each other after signing a peace declaration in Agom on Wednesday. At least 12 people were killed in recent ethnic clashes between Lampung natives and ethnic Balinese, both residents of South Lampung district in Lampung province. (Antara/Muhammad Iqba)Residents of Agom village, Kalianda district and Balin...
- Telkomsel website hacked
- Lame-duck Ahok sees mounting defiance
- Long marches against Ahok to continue
- KPK says it will stick to rules over investigation confidentiality
- Elephant kills tour owner in Klungkung
- US economic growth weakened to 0.7 percent in first quarter
- KPK summons Quran procurement graft suspect
- Golkar says corrupt cadres harm political targets
- Indonesian women's group issues edict against child marriage
- Right of inquiry aims to keep KPK on track: Hanura