‘Rougher challenges’ await golfers at 2013 tournament
The Jakarta Post
Next year’s CIMB Niaga Indonesian Masters golf tournament is believed to be more challenging for Asians as well as world golfers with the organizers looking to revamp the course layout at the The Royale Jakarta Golf Club.
A club official said they were making modifications to the 27-hole golf course in East Jakarta for the four-day event beginning May 2.
“In the third Indonesian...
- Jokowi wears traditional attire during annual state of the nation address
- EDITORIAL: Forever young Indonesia
- INSIGHT: Indonesia – a nation of three clichés
- Indonesian N219 aircraft succeeds in first test flight
- Jokowi bestows honorary medals for distinguished services
- Israeli firm offers 'anti-terrorism' adventure to tourists
- Soekarno-Hatta airport’s skytrain begins trial operation
- Teater Koma stages latest play ‘Warisan’ in silence
- Put on some weight, says politician to Jokowi in prayer
- Thousands Islands to host Tidung Festival 2017