‘Rougher challenges’ await golfers at 2013 tournament
The Jakarta Post
Next year’s CIMB Niaga Indonesian Masters golf tournament is believed to be more challenging for Asians as well as world golfers with the organizers looking to revamp the course layout at the The Royale Jakarta Golf Club.
A club official said they were making modifications to the 27-hole golf course in East Jakarta for the four-day event beginning May 2.
“In the third Indonesian...
- Minister Sri Mulyani warns Freeport not to stop production
- Jokowi warns against 'excessive democracy'
- North Korean university seeks English teacher
- Tjahjo Kumolo remains firm on decision not to suspend Ahok
- French President, FM to visit Indonesia
- Saudi Arabia sees killed Densus 88 members as martyrs: Pramono
- Foreign researchers ‘steal’ Indonesia's genetic resources
- Government signs guarantee agreement for Rp 37.2t toll road projects
- Ahok, Djarot told to take leave again for runoff campaign
- Runoff campaign period set to start in early March