‘Rougher challenges’ await golfers at 2013 tournament
The Jakarta Post
Next year’s CIMB Niaga Indonesian Masters golf tournament is believed to be more challenging for Asians as well as world golfers with the organizers looking to revamp the course layout at the The Royale Jakarta Golf Club.
A club official said they were making modifications to the 27-hole golf course in East Jakarta for the four-day event beginning May 2.
“In the third Indonesian...
- Minibus driver used Facebook before deadly crash: reports
- 53 injured as Saudi jet makes emergency landing
- Fuel consumption in Papua drops ahead of Idul Fitri
- Unattended suitcase causes security alert in Batam
- Police find 'missing' teen's body at South Jakarta apartment
- FamilyMart to allow Airbnb users to pick up keys at its stores
- Commentary: Soeharto's most likely successor? How about Prabowo?
- Women paid more than men for same job in Indonesia: Global survey
- 'Solo' director says new 'Star Wars' film puts character first
- Florida cities are most at risk from climate change: Report