‘Rougher challenges’ await golfers at 2013 tournament
The Jakarta Post
Next year’s CIMB Niaga Indonesian Masters golf tournament is believed to be more challenging for Asians as well as world golfers with the organizers looking to revamp the course layout at the The Royale Jakarta Golf Club.
A club official said they were making modifications to the 27-hole golf course in East Jakarta for the four-day event beginning May 2.
“In the third Indonesian...
- Indonesia urged to settle dispute amid Freeport workers' outcry
- Era of selling natural resources has ended: Jokowi
- Ahok focuses on online campaign in second round
- Baby 'carrying baby' to undergo surgery at NTB hospital
- State mining companies ready to take over Freeport
- Prominent Indonesian journalist Ahmad Taufik dies
- KPK names Andi Narogong a suspect in e-ID graft case
- Jokowi’s short meeting with Kendeng farmers ends in tears
- Pharmaceutical industry grows by 7.5 percent to $5b
- Jakarta gubernatorial candidates fight smear campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter