Mahfud leaves MK with controversies
The Jakarta Post
Back to school: Constitutional Court chief justice Mahfud MD explains his intention to return to being a lecturer when his tenure ends in April 2013. (JP/Jerry Adiguna)Constitutional Court (MK) chief justice Mahfud MD, who announced on Wednesday that he would not throw his hat in the ring for another term, seems bent on going out with a bang.
In almost five years under his leadership, the c...
- Jokowi gives green light for indigenous people bill deliberation
- Facebook post pushes Norway government to the brink of collapse
- Fatal accident on West Java toll road claims six lives
- UGM students sent to Asmat
- Iron block falls at apartment project site in S. Jakarta, killing one
- Kevin and Marcus reach thriller All England final
- French language eyes 'le comeback' as Britain leaves Europe
- Boxer dies 10 months after fight left him in a coma
- Opposition, NGO cry fraud in Russian polls
- Xi gets 100% of votes for new term as key ally named VP