Myanmar teachers join training program in Solo
The Jakarta Post
Five teachers from Myanmar are learning mechanical skills at state vocational school SMK 2 in Surakarta, Central Java, under an international school cooperation program, supported by the Southeast Asian Ministers of Education (SEAMOLEC).
“They will be at SMK Negeri 2 from Nov. 22 to Dec. 2 to gain theoretical as well as practical knowledge under the guidance of the school teachers,” the...
- Anies wants FPI to improve its image
- Ministry to prioritize infrastructure in four sectors in 2018
- Tourist boat capsizes in Thousand Islands
- Delayed abortion regulation denies sexual abuse victims’ rights: Critics
- Sports ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia settle flag incident
- Bekasi bird shop owner suspected of avian flu infection
- Apple under pressure to dazzle as market slows
- Korean national named suspect in fatal car crash
- BNI launches special account for disadvantaged children
- Lake Toba to host Lake Toba Charm Carnival 2017