Myanmar teachers join training program in Solo
The Jakarta Post
Five teachers from Myanmar are learning mechanical skills at state vocational school SMK 2 in Surakarta, Central Java, under an international school cooperation program, supported by the Southeast Asian Ministers of Education (SEAMOLEC).
“They will be at SMK Negeri 2 from Nov. 22 to Dec. 2 to gain theoretical as well as practical knowledge under the guidance of the school teachers,” the...
- Ahok faces threats in Cipinang prison: Warden
- Prosecutors in e-ID case demand former Home Ministry officials be jailed
- How embargo affects Qatar investment in Indonesia
- Two Bali foreign inmates caught in Timor Leste
- House inquiry team to meet National Police to ‘straighten things out’
- East Jakarta robbery gang well managed: Police
- Beijing's new mega airport will challenge Air China's dominance
- Bank Indonesia sets chip technology standard for ATMs, debit cards
- Police question witnesses following Kerobokan prison escape
- Police to make sketch of Novel Baswedan attacker