Myanmar teachers join training program in Solo
The Jakarta Post
Five teachers from Myanmar are learning mechanical skills at state vocational school SMK 2 in Surakarta, Central Java, under an international school cooperation program, supported by the Southeast Asian Ministers of Education (SEAMOLEC).
“They will be at SMK Negeri 2 from Nov. 22 to Dec. 2 to gain theoretical as well as practical knowledge under the guidance of the school teachers,” the...
- Only 4 of 6 US-granted F-16s arrive in Indonesia amid engine trouble
- Lazada.co.id to expand warehouses, merchants
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Anies unaware of lunch meeting with mass organizations
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Four arrested over alleged plan to attack police in Riau
- MRT, LRT projects cause floods in Jakarta: Anies
- Water inundates Cawang underpass, Jakarta council building
- Bali's rumbling volcano slashes peak Christmas tourist numbers