Myanmar teachers join training program in Solo
The Jakarta Post
Five teachers from Myanmar are learning mechanical skills at state vocational school SMK 2 in Surakarta, Central Java, under an international school cooperation program, supported by the Southeast Asian Ministers of Education (SEAMOLEC).
“They will be at SMK Negeri 2 from Nov. 22 to Dec. 2 to gain theoretical as well as practical knowledge under the guidance of the school teachers,” the...
- Ahok mania spreads far beyond Jakarta
- And now, Indosat website hacked
- Jokowi, Suu Kyi discuss Rohingya crisis
- Rohingya crisis could affect ASEAN stability: Jokowi
- Jokowi campaigns for peace, stability on Korean Peninsula
- Myanmar complies with int’l recommendations on Rohingya crisis: Suu Kyi
- Campaign highlights importance of fish consumption
- Thousands of workers to join May Day rally in Jakarta
- KPK rebuffs House inquiry
- Wonderful Indonesia to participate in Malaysia International Dive Expo 2017