Myanmar teachers join training program in Solo
The Jakarta Post
Five teachers from Myanmar are learning mechanical skills at state vocational school SMK 2 in Surakarta, Central Java, under an international school cooperation program, supported by the Southeast Asian Ministers of Education (SEAMOLEC).
“They will be at SMK Negeri 2 from Nov. 22 to Dec. 2 to gain theoretical as well as practical knowledge under the guidance of the school teachers,” the...
- Tight security prepared for King Salman’s visit to Bali
- Whale shark dead after being caught up in trawl
- Four must-watch films about North Korea
- Lawmakers to learn about counterterrorism legislation in UK, US
- Jokowi, Turnbull start day with relaxed morning walk around Royal Botanical Gardens
- Six killed in Central Java bus plunge
- Indonesia, Australia want peaceful resolution in settling regional disputes
- House prepares for King Salman's visit
- Kim Jong Nam died within 20 minutes of poisoning: Malaysia
- Divers collect waste in waters around Pramuka Island