Yudhoyono bans ministers from going abroad
The Jakarta Post
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono on Tuesday ordered his ministers to stay in the country and focus on finishing their government programs for 2012.
“If it is not necessary, they do not need to travel abroad,” Yudhoyono remarked during a speech he made to open a Cabinet meeting at the State Palace on Tuesday.
Yudhoyono said the ban on Cabinet ministers traveling abroad would enc...
- Palm oil producers revise up palm oil production, stock data
- Regulation on EURO IV adoption signed
- Railway station tunnels to be completed in April
- Chinese investor interested in Vale Indonesia’s Bahodopi smelter project
- Government faces rampant lawsuits for revocation of mining permits
- Paris clashes over police killing of Chinese man injured three
- Vale Indonesia to spend US$90 million for smelter rejuvenation, expansion
- Garment exports projected to stagnate this year
- Jakarta saves 157 MW during Earth Hour 2017
- Gorontalo orphanage molestation suspect previously convicted of same crime