Yudhoyono bans ministers from going abroad
The Jakarta Post
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono on Tuesday ordered his ministers to stay in the country and focus on finishing their government programs for 2012.
“If it is not necessary, they do not need to travel abroad,” Yudhoyono remarked during a speech he made to open a Cabinet meeting at the State Palace on Tuesday.
Yudhoyono said the ban on Cabinet ministers traveling abroad would enc...
- Rain and Kim Tae-hee exchange wedding vows
- NU, Muhammadiyah suffer setbacks over their roles in society
- Police step up investigation into Rizieq Shihab
- 'Dangal' named highest grossing Bollywood movie of all time
- Ex-Garuda Indonesia CEO named as corruption suspect on Rolls-Royce engines purchasing
- ‘Kimi no Na wa’ (Your Name.) now hailed as highest grossing anime film
- Cases against FPI leader may boost Ahok’s electability: Researcher
- Agus still front runner, but Ahok's popularity increasing: Survey
- Agus could win in West, East Jakarta, Ahok in Central, North Jakarta: Pollster
- US ambassador visits pesantren to learn about Islam