Our obsession with moral shortcuts
Nathanael G. Sumaktoyo
Much has been written about the incoming elementary school curriculum change, mostly concerns about the disappearance of science, social studies and English. As the subjects are crucial elements of elementary education, many fear that their disappearance will damage the competitiveness of Indonesian students in the global market.
The concern is legitimate. However, one crucial thing seems ...
- Xpress Air prepares new Jambi-Bandung flight route to boost tourism
- 33 trees fall in Jakarta after heavy rainfall
- Palapa Ring’s west package to be completed in Q1 of 2018
- BCA, Indonesia AirAsia sign deal on digital service cooperation
- Bali among top three destinations for Australian travelers: Official
- No escape: Climate displacement in Indonesia
- Iran Revolutionary Guards ready to back Palestinian forces
- Jakarta Council Speaker urges Anies to focus on work
- Activists slam Jokowi for lip service on human rights cases
- Trump tells NASA to send Americans to Moon