Our obsession with moral shortcuts
Nathanael G. Sumaktoyo
Much has been written about the incoming elementary school curriculum change, mostly concerns about the disappearance of science, social studies and English. As the subjects are crucial elements of elementary education, many fear that their disappearance will damage the competitiveness of Indonesian students in the global market.
The concern is legitimate. However, one crucial thing seems ...
- Electronic music and poetry collide in ‘Melihat Puisi’
- Who will be new Singapore PM? Test him in the next general election
- Aceh, Dubai-based firm to start hydrocarbon survey
- Susi beats Sandiaga in Lake Sunter showdown
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan seeks to book Rp 367.8 trillion in funds
- Impossible to pair Kalla with Jokowi again, PDI-P says
- Czech schoolboy maps his life from disabled to designer
- The movie ‘Sekala Niskala’ won Grand Prix at Berlin International Film Festival 2018
- In 'Coco' child star's story, life and art intertwine
- Rohingya exodus still growing, six months into crisis