Sex workers encourage condom use
Ainur Rohmah and Kusumasari Ayuningtyas
The Jakarta Post
Commemorating World AIDS Day, which fell on Saturday, Dec. 1, commercial sex workers and transvestites in Central Java promoted the use of condoms among their customers in a bid to help prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS.
In Semarang, prostitutes in the city’s biggest red light district Sunan Kuning (SK) conducted a competition to encourage customers to use condoms. The winner would be named ...
- Indonesian court rejects petition to outlaw premarital, gay sex
- Indonesia under threat of deviant sexual practices: IPB professor
- BTS’ ‘DNA’ enters Billboard’s 100 Best Songs of 2017
- Bali still safe for tourists: Governor
- Court ruling on extramarital, gay sex draws mixed reactions from netizens
- Quebec probes ban on women at construction sites near mosques
- Indonesia's asbestos 'time bomb'
- Pertamina to upgrade 3 refineries for processing sour crude oil
- Pertamina plans expansion into renewable energy
- The Djuanda Declaration has more to offer