SBY ‘concerned’ over unsettled KPK-Police quandary
Margareth S. Aritonang and Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has expressed concern over the continuing dispute between the National Police and the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) despite his “directive” to resolve the quandary two months ago.
During a limited Cabinet meeting held at the Navy’s Sea Military Command (Kolinlamil) in North Jakarta, on Thursday, Yudhoyono was upset by the fact that his dire...
- Garuda Indonesia reigns as world’s best airline cabin crew for fourth consecutive year
- Bali ready for Obama vacation
- Ahok to move back to Cipinang
- Snipers deployed to secure Idul Fitri travelers in East Java
- Government set to revise negative investment list again
- Malang students invent device that pinches butt of drowsy drivers
- Everyone named Bambang invited for 'iftar' today
- Jakarta plans to spend Rp 74 trillion next year
- Golkar supports KPK investigation into cadre's alleged corruption: Setya
- Jokowi celebrates birthday by distributing staple goods to Bogor residents