SBY ‘concerned’ over unsettled KPK-Police quandary
Margareth S. Aritonang and Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has expressed concern over the continuing dispute between the National Police and the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) despite his “directive” to resolve the quandary two months ago.
During a limited Cabinet meeting held at the Navy’s Sea Military Command (Kolinlamil) in North Jakarta, on Thursday, Yudhoyono was upset by the fact that his dire...
- AccorHotels to operate 200 hotels in Indonesia by 2020
- Churchgoers perform service amid rally in Cikarang
- Jakarta Police chief visits Santa Clara Church construction site
- Hate speech clouds Indonesia's internet in 2016: Police
- More Cipinang inmates transferred to Nusakambangan
- The trouble with pedophiles in Indonesia
- Govt goes extra mile to accelerate land distribution
- Indonesia's Daud Yordan beats Thai boxer in 2nd round of non-title bout
- Soccer fan brawl in Tangerang, one death
- Indonesia ranks 7th in travel freedom among Southeast Asian countries