SBY ‘concerned’ over unsettled KPK-Police quandary
Margareth S. Aritonang and Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has expressed concern over the continuing dispute between the National Police and the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) despite his “directive” to resolve the quandary two months ago.
During a limited Cabinet meeting held at the Navy’s Sea Military Command (Kolinlamil) in North Jakarta, on Thursday, Yudhoyono was upset by the fact that his dire...
- Three former presidents join Jokowi to celebrate Independence Day
- Jokowi praises Jakarta for Semanggi interchange
- Eleven teens suspected in prostitution ring
- Ahok, other prisoners barred from Independence Day event
- UGM tops RI university ranking
- SBY attends ceremony at State Palace
- SEA Games: Indonesia beats Philippines 3-0
- China gets tough on long, odd company names
- Ten-year-old India rape victim gives birth to baby girl
- Jokowi inaugurates new Semanggi overpass on Independence Day