SBY ‘concerned’ over unsettled KPK-Police quandary
Margareth S. Aritonang and Bagus BT Saragih
The Jakarta Post
President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has expressed concern over the continuing dispute between the National Police and the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) despite his “directive” to resolve the quandary two months ago.
During a limited Cabinet meeting held at the Navy’s Sea Military Command (Kolinlamil) in North Jakarta, on Thursday, Yudhoyono was upset by the fact that his dire...
- EDITORIAL: Politics in Pertamina shakeup
- Danareksa eyes Rp 500 billion AUM from new ETF product
- Education ministry cancels anti-LGBT event
- Man dies of exhaustion on South Jakarta road
- Don't panic, minister says as rupiah weakens
- Chiang Mai woman’s tattoo is ‘practical magic’
- Big secrets, bumper box-office for 'Avengers: Infinity War'
- Child beggar coordinators arrested in Depok
- Setya Novanto e-ID graft case timeline
- Maria Simorangkir crowned Indonesian Idol 2018