Transgender community lies low as intimidation intensifies
The Jakarta Post
The transgender community has been keeping out of sight in the wake of rising intimidation from the unruly Islam Defenders Front (FPI) and the National Police’s reluctance to protect them, activists have said.
Merlyn Sofyan, a transgender activist, said on Wednesday that transgender groups across the archipelago had unwillingly cut down their social and educational events during the past ...
- Visiting Pyongyang, Jakarta's North Korean restaurant
- When two food trends collide: Martabak Samyang
- Jokowi warns Freeport
- When the devil cites the scripture...
- FPI leader to testify against Ahok next week
- Danger of terrorist recidivism in prisons
- Citilink’s first new Airbus A320neo arrives in Indonesia
- Grand launch of Kertajati Airport set for mid next year
- Jokowi and Turnbull to focus on economic, strategic links
- Police beef up security in Intan Jaya