Families, friends count down to holidays
The Jakarta Post
As the Christmas and New Year holidays approach, many Indonesians have already bought tickets for their holiday travels and are counting down the days to the big break.
Many will return to their hometowns but others want to simply escape from the bustling capital city to exotic destinations.
Christina Sitanggang, a 28-year-old working for a private company in Central Jakarta, said th...
- Muslims celebrate Islamic New Year to promote tolerance
- Schools facing closure after allowing students to take part in 'gladiator fight': Komnas Anak
- Auditor arrested for Harley Davidson gift
- Trump's threat akin to `sound of a dog barking': North Korea
- Police arrest two suspects allegedly involved in high school “gladiator” fight
- Indonesia’s U-16 inch closer to AFC berth after beating Thailand 1-0
- iOS 11 Control Center Wi-Fi, Bluetooth shortcuts may be security risk, say experts
- Indonesian FM Retno Marsudi receives UN Agent of Change award
- SOEs urged to accelerate development of Kuala Tanjung industrial park
- US threatens new sanction on North Korea