Families, friends count down to holidays
The Jakarta Post
As the Christmas and New Year holidays approach, many Indonesians have already bought tickets for their holiday travels and are counting down the days to the big break.
Many will return to their hometowns but others want to simply escape from the bustling capital city to exotic destinations.
Christina Sitanggang, a 28-year-old working for a private company in Central Jakarta, said th...
- Indonesia ready for Freeport tribunal
- Muslim group promises no violence at anti-Ahok rally
- Police to investigate North Korean restaurant on spy activity
- Freeport gives government four months to negotiate new settlement
- Police terminate investigation into UI lecturer’s alleged blasphemy
- Indonesia's tough stance causes headache for tuna exporters
- Jakarta Police to deploy 10,000 personnel to anti-Ahok rally
- Millenials ask Jokowi questions, their way
- Government may need to borrow for certain spending: Sri Mulyani
- Papuan football legend killed in house fire