French senate nixes palm oil tax
The Jakarta Post
Local palm oil exporters will face no barriers in entering the French market after the French senate rejected a proposal that would have quadrupled import taxes on the commodity, Deputy Trade Minister Bayu Krisnamurthi said on Sunday.
The French senate recently rejected language in the 2013 national budget that contained a proposal to raise the existing import tax of ¤100 (US$129.27) per t...
- Woman convicted of blasphemy for spreading 'misguided' Islamic teachings
- Most Indonesian museums non-operational: Official
- Djarot allows Idul Adha animal slaughtering at schools
- EDITORIAL: Gesture of unity
- Prambanan Jazz Festival apologizes for Afgan's stage mishap
- Jokowi forgives Malaysia over flag flop: spokesman
- 16,000 Indonesian islands registered at UN
- Indonesia, Freeport discuss tax issue: Minister
- Bandung unveils China Town tourism spot
- Central government certifies islets C and D